GLOBAL SUMMIT OVERVIEW
OCTOBER 14-16, 2019 – CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA
SIG Global Executive Summits are 3-day events that are packed with the latest best practices, cost-cutting strategies, innovative processes and risk-mitigation approaches. Through executive roundtables, keynote sessions, workshops, breakout sessions and networking events, you’ll hear from industry thought leaders, discover the latest innovative trends and have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals facing similar challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The majority of SIG Summit delegates come from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, with nearly 40% representing decision makers with functional expertise and business line responsibility.
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Chief Compliance and Risk Officers
- General Counsels and other Legal Officers
- Consulting and Advisory Executives
- Chief Financial Officers
- Procurement Directors and Category Managers
- Outsourcing Service Providers
- Government and Regulatory Officials